Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Taylor, WV.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Taylor, WV are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsTaylor, WV electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Taylor County, WV
Offering residential and commercial electrical solutions throughout North Central West Virginia. All electricians are licensed & insured and all work is backed by our 1 Year Workmanship Guarantee! Owner, Travis Hudson, has over 15 years experience and is a WV licensed Master Electrician. License #: ...
Articles and Tips
Have you ever watched professional dryer vent cleaning in action? I just did. Amazing how fast and efficiently... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000