Qualified ProsGet matched with prescreened electrical services in West Virginia.
Read ReviewsSee what users in West Virginia are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsWest Virginia electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in West Virginia
Montani Mechanical Group, LLC, is committed to providing the highest quality work at the most cost effective price. We are locally owned and operated, and our fully licensed and insured service technicians, plumbers, and installers are some of the very best in West Virginia. We make customer satisfa...
Articles and Tips
Why is your smoke alarm beeping and chirping up a storm? There’s no fire in your house, thank... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $10,975
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $6,625
- Install Outdoor Lighting $105
- Order an Electric Service Call $260
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,264
- Install a GFCI Outlet $190
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $270
- Install a Light Fixture $340
- Rewire a House $13,125