Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Orange, VA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Orange, VA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsOrange, VA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Orange County, VA
Our Customers Welcome! Guaranteed Low Pricing! To provide all customers with the best knowledge and expertise available. On time delivery of service and guarantee of work. We do the work once the right way. To make sure our customer base and our reputation continues to grow. Higher standards, future...
Articles and Tips
Should you get a home inspection before you buy a house? Definitely. In fact, your real estate agent... Read More
Local Orange County, Virginia Electricians
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000