Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Rutland, VT.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Rutland, VT are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsRutland, VT electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Rutland County, VT
Articles and Tips
The electrical control panel, or "breaker box," is the heart and mind of your home’s electrical... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000
Top Cities in Rutland County, Vermont
Belmont, VT | Benson, VT | Bomoseen, VT | Brandon, VT | Castleton, VT | Center Rutland, VT | Chittenden, VT | Cuttingsville, VT | Danby, VT | East Poultney, VT | East Wallingford, VT | Fair Haven, VT | Florence, VT | Forest Dale, VT | Hydeville, VT | Killington, VT | Middletown Springs, VT | Mount Holly, VT | North Clarendon, VT | Pawlet, VT | Pittsfield, VT | Pittsford, VT | Poultney, VT | Proctor, VT | Rutland, VT | Wallingford, VT | Wells, VT | West Pawlet, VT | West Rutland, VT