Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Hopkins, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Hopkins, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsHopkins, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Hopkins County, TX
"Founded in 1992, Accurate Home Services is a family-owned and operated business in Kaufman, TX. From the beginning, our goal has been to provide homeowners and businesses with the best heating, air conditioning, and indoor air services at affordable prices. We also include a full range of electrica...
Articles and Tips
A dishwasher is a marvelous time- and labor-saving device. A green one will also conserve energy and... Read More
Local Hopkins County, Texas Electricians
Swan satisfaction guarantee: -we are committed to your 100% satisfaction or your money back. -Customer care is what we pride ourselves on. -we are the technicians that care about our customers and c...
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000