Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Schenectady, NY.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Schenectady, NY are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsSchenectady, NY electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Schenectady County, NY
Articles and Tips
Local Schenectady County, New York Electricians
Peace of Mind Electrical Services is an electrical company established in 1985. We are a locally owned business serving residential, commercial & industrial customers in Albany, NY. Our services inclu...
Residential specialist, new work, old work, remodels, service upgrades, light commercial and residential generator set-ups.
General Contracting company specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We also offer 24 hour emergency services due to unexpected interruptions.
ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR Residential & Commercial Residential and Commercial electrical design, construction and repair is our primary business. We offer a variety of services from upgrading an old ...
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000