Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Genesee, NY.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Genesee, NY are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsGenesee, NY electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Genesee County, NY
Articles and Tips
Local Genesee County, New York Electricians
Lon Lockwood Electric is a locally owned Rochester, NY Electrical Contractor providing expert electrical service. We specialize in residential Repair, Maintenance and Installation to meet all of your ...
We make house calls! We are a locally owned, full service, licensed & insured electrical contractor serving the Rochester area with more than 17 years of experience. We are your residential, electric...
Your Quality Connection 100 Rockwood Street, Rochester, NY 14610 Ph 585-271-6311 Fax 585-271-2486 HomeProject GalleryWhy RadecJoin O
Kinney Electric proudly serves Rochester and the surrounding areas with electrical expertise. We do both residential and commercial work including service upgrades, pool wiring, spa wiring, panel chan...
Start up company during the pandemic
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000