Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Stone, MS.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Stone, MS are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsStone, MS electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Stone County, MS
We specialize in resisdencial / business remodeling and repair
Articles and Tips
Solar water heaters provide an inexpensive and environmentally friendly way to heat the water used in... Read More
Power outages are a fact of life in summer, when high demand overtaxes the grid or seasonal storms... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000