Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Franklin, KS.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Franklin, KS are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsFranklin, KS electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Franklin County, KS
Articles and Tips
The electrical control panel, or "breaker box," is the heart and mind of your home’s electrical... Read More
You've probably heard the claim that solar panels take more energy to make than they generate. That's... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000