Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Kankakee, IL.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Kankakee, IL are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsKankakee, IL electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Kankakee County, IL
Serving Kankakee County, IllinoisGet Free Quotes »
Prad Electric is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what make...
Articles and Tips
Should I Repair Or Replace My Electrical Control Panel?
The electrical control panel, or "breaker box," is the heart and mind of your home’s electrical... Read More
Meat Freezers For Manly, Meaty People
The local food movement is all the rage, but you will need an extra freezer to be a true “locavore”... Read More
How To Fix Ungrounded Outlets
Have you got ungrounded two-prong outlets in your home? Then you’re looking at a safety hazard,... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000