Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Clark, WA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Clark, WA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsClark, WA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Clark County, WA
Articles and Tips
Did you know the most dangerous room in your house is the bathroom? More home accidents occur there than... Read More
Local Clark County, Washington Electricians
Whether an overlooked leaking pipe or a devastating fire, we offer a full property restoration services. Combining the latest technologies and state-of-the-art restoration techniques with years of exp...
Residential commercial industrial service work Medium volt Low Voltage
Ameritech Electric Co. offer a full range of residential wiring services, from the smallest of home repairs and additions to the large custom homes, new construction homes, condos, apartment complexes...
Rose City Electric Co, a locally owned company, has always been a solid Electrical Contractor serving Commercial, Residential, and Industrial customers. We have been servicing the Portland Metropolit...
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000