Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in King George, VA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in King George, VA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsKing George, VA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in King George County, VA
Our Customers Welcome! Guaranteed Low Pricing! To provide all customers with the best knowledge and expertise available. On time delivery of service and guarantee of work. We do the work once the right way. To make sure our customer base and our reputation continues to grow. Higher standards, future...
Articles and Tips
A common GFCI or ground fault circuit interrupter, looks like a typical outlet except it has a red... Read More
Local King George County, Virginia Electricians
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000