Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Jim Wells, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Jim Wells, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsJim Wells, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Jim Wells County, TX
Articles and Tips
Okay, you know the weather's getting warmer but this is ridiculous. You really don't need frozen lettuce... Read More
One of life’s little annoyances is when you find an electrical outlet not working. But bothersome... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000