Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Hood, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Hood, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsHood, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Hood County, TX
Comfort Experts has been providing heating and air conditioning services in the Ft. Worth area since 1962. Since that time, we've kept up with the many changes in HVAC technology that have occurred so we can provide our customers with the best HVAC service possible. We've also diligently maintained ...
Articles and Tips
Have you ever watched professional dryer vent cleaning in action? I just did. Amazing how fast and efficiently... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000