Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Hill, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Hill, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsHill, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Hill County, TX
We take great pride in our craft, specializing in residential, commercial and industrial HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical. 24 hour emergency service. We've grown into a 8 employee HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical company and had the privilege of providing quality services to our many customers through...
Articles and Tips
The hot weather’s on its way, and that means balmy days and outdoor fun. It also traditionally... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000