Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Austin, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Austin, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsAustin, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Austin County, TX
Articles and Tips
A blazing fire and a fresh dusting of snow form the perfect backdrop to the winter holidays, whether... Read More
We've all ogled them. Those lovely laundry rooms like you see on Pinterest. The ones that are bigger... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000