Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Aransas, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Aransas, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsAransas, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Aransas County, TX
Articles and Tips
One of life’s little annoyances is when you find an electrical outlet not working. But bothersome... Read More
Is this the mark of a veteran homeowner (or a true grownup): you finally know how to keep your washing... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000