Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Pawnee, OK.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Pawnee, OK are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsPawnee, OK electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Pawnee County, OK
Articles and Tips
When you hear your carbon monoxide alarm beeping, the first thing you should do is pay attention to the... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000