Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Stone, MO.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Stone, MO are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsStone, MO electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Stone County, MO
Ron Bass started the company with an idea to offer superior home repair service to the Springfield, Missouri community. In 1998, America's Same Day Service expanded into areas outside of Springfield. It is our hope that with the addition of quality service people that we can continue to expand while...
Articles and Tips
Would you like to sleep comfortably cool while saving electricity? Consider bedroom ceiling fans. Not... Read More
A blazing fire and a fresh dusting of snow form the perfect backdrop to the winter holidays, whether... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000