Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Sedgwick, KS.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Sedgwick, KS are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsSedgwick, KS electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Sedgwick County, KS
Mr Electric offers 24/7 Emergency Service and is Wichita's local electrician. We offer comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services including repairs, upgrades, and installations while delivering high customer satisfaction by getting the job done right the first time. Our courteous...
Articles and Tips
Why is your smoke alarm beeping and chirping up a storm? There’s no fire in your house, thank... Read More
Power outages are a fact of life in summer, when high demand overtaxes the grid or seasonal storms... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $10,975
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $6,625
- Install Outdoor Lighting $105
- Order an Electric Service Call $260
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,264
- Install a GFCI Outlet $190
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $270
- Install a Light Fixture $340
- Rewire a House $13,125