Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Jerome, ID.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Jerome, ID are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsJerome, ID electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Jerome County, ID
Articles and Tips
Homeowners seem to have a lot of questions about electrical work. This is partly because most people... Read More
Are you considering remodeling work or even an addition to your home? That's great -- we hope you enjoy... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000