Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Highlands, FL.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Highlands, FL are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsHighlands, FL electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Highlands County, FL
Company was started in 2010 the owner has over 30 years experience as an electric
If you are looking for a reliable electrical contractor in Sebring, FL, look no further than Johnson Electrical, Inc. I have 34 years of experience and a highly qualified electrical team. We are committed to giving our customers the highest quality of service for an affordable price. No matter what ...
Articles and Tips
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000