Qualified ProsGet matched with prescreened electrical services in Arkansas.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Arkansas are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsArkansas electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Arkansas
Articles and Tips
Most Americans depend on electricity to keep our houses functioning normally. Electric lighting can be... Read More
Ceiling fans are back in a big way (and according to some folks, they never really left). These inexpensive,... Read More
Local Arkansas Electricians
Wesley Brown is a master electrical contractor based out of Bauxite, AR with over 45 years of experience in electrical work. Wesley Brown Electric offers high-quality work that is backed with an exten...
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000