Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Sheboygan, WI.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Sheboygan, WI are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsSheboygan, WI electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Sheboygan County, WI
Blau Plumbing is a second generation, owner operated business providing full service plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and drain cleaning service. Since our founding in 1960, we have become an industry leader with a portfolio of tens of thousands of satisfied customers. Our expert t...
Articles and Tips
A common GFCI or ground fault circuit interrupter, looks like a typical outlet except it has a red... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000