Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Wood, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Wood, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsWood, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Wood County, TX
We are a local electrical service that has been committed to serving the greater East Texas area for over ten years. Our crew is highly qualified being led by Hank Pavlovsky, a true Master of the trade. Our goal is to perform at the highest level while providing the best customer service experience ...
Articles and Tips
The electrical control panel, or "breaker box," is the heart and mind of your home’s electrical... Read More
Did you know the most dangerous room in your house is the bathroom? More home accidents occur there than... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000