Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Kendall, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Kendall, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsKendall, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Kendall County, TX
CROZ Electrical Contractors proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that set us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!? CROZ Electric has been in the electrical ...
We are a division of Elegant Construction of Texas LLC a private owned corporation and operate as a d/b/a under Elegant Homes of Texas. The management of this company has over 40 years of experience in Construction of homes, light commercial work, Remodeling, additions and handyman services. We are...
- We do full service Roofing work from Residential to Commercial - Generator Installation - Free Estimates, timely service, and very competitive pricing - Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Articles and Tips
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000