Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Gonzales, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Gonzales, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsGonzales, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Gonzales County, TX
Articles and Tips
According to University of University of Minnesota economist Joel Waldfogel, Americans spend about $65... Read More
As you shelter in place to limit the spread of coronavirus, be sure you protect your family from dangers... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000