Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Onondaga, NY.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Onondaga, NY are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsOnondaga, NY electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Onondaga County, NY
JP's Best Electric is a full-service electrical contractor in Clay, New York. We specialize in the installation and repair of electrical, power, lighting, voice, data, and fire alarm and other related systems in new and existing buildings. Our electrical contractors provide services for both residen...
We pride ourselves with the personal connections we make with our clients and community. Our focus is to help our customers transform their house to a dream home. We achieve this by providing excellent service at a competitive price. Our focus is customer satisfaction! Kitchen, bathroom, lawn care, ...
Articles and Tips
Either you love them to pieces or you just don’t get what all the fuss is about. We’re... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000