10 Spooky-Chic Halloween Home Accessories
Decorating for Halloween has been a growing trend for several years and now rivals Christmas for decorating fun and pizzazz. Here are ten spooky home décor accessories and ideas to spice up your Halloween festivities.
1. Bring a little gothic elegance to your Halloween décor with this fantastic black glitter candelabra. Perfect for parties for kids or adults -- and no worries about leaving unattended candles burning!
2. Call out the undead with these spooky Tombstone Candles. You won’t rest in peace with these little beasties lighting up your Halloween table or a windowsill. Just keep away from flammable material so you won’t find yourself in need of a spooky RIP yourself!
3. Shroud your windows with fantastically eerie black lace damask curtains to dress up a party or give trick-or-treaters pause as they approach your house. These traditional-looking panels reveal, on close inspection, a pattern made up of spider webs, a skull and bat wings. The perfect spooky complement to any Halloween décor.
4. Count down the minutes to Halloween with this Skull Clock. It’s creepy and kooky and will look great on a desk or foyer table. The skull flips up to reveal an old-world style clock with bronze details.
5. Modern Alchemy offers the Dia de los Muertos candle scented with marigolds and frankincense. This dusky scented candle evokes memories of old churches and funeral processions. Just the right thing for Halloween!
6. Deck the halls with a festive handmade Halloween garland. This six foot piece can be hung on a window or banister, across a mantel or draped over a chandelier for a look that is long on cute and short on sinister.
7. Martha Stewart is known for her love of Halloween. Want to scare your guests? Scatter these Creepy Paper Mice around baseboards or on tops of cabinets for some vermin infested fun. It will be sure to make your friends jump!
8. No time to carve a pumpkin? A little ribbon and glue is all you need to dress up an assortment of mini-pumpkins in festive garb. Create your own one-of-a-kind collection and display in a vase or give away as festive party favors.
9. Hang these Papel de Picado Mexican Skeleton streamers from a chandelier or across a doorway for a spooky complement to your Halloween holiday décor. Traditional Mexican tissue paper streamers have long been used as colorful additions to many different celebrations. But nothing says Halloween more than these black skeletons dancing across the room!
10. Dress your walls with removable Halloween wall decals from Wallies. Easy to hang and easy to remove, the collection includes a flying witch, black cats and bats, and demonic looking pumpkins. Deck the walls with Halloween fun and remove when done!
Updated October 7, 2018.
Looking for a Pro? Call us(866) 441-6648