The Networx Home Concierge team partners with a network of home professionals who are taken through a rigorous verification process (the “Selected Contractors”). You can recognize these Selected Contractors by this shield symbol next to their names. We are confident that we are matching you with home service professionals who are best suited for your home improvement project and who share our commitment to delivering an extraordinary customer experience. Therefore, we stand behind the home pros in our Home Concierge network with the Networx Concierge Guarantee.
All projects that are submitted on Networx.com or through a Networx partner and are matched with a Home Concierge Pro are eligible for the Networx Concierge Guarantee so long as you agree, by your participation in this program, to follow the following provisions:
- You submit a project request using Networx.com or a qualifying Networx partner and are matched through the Networx Home Concierge service.
- You make a good faith effort to resolve any dispute with the home pro directly before submitting your claim.
- You make a claim (with all supporting documentation) within 90 days of the original date of purchase (as documented on an invoice or contract). The claim must include:
- If no work was completed: proof of payment to the professional
- If your property was damaged: documentation showing the value of the damaged property, with photos of the damaged property
- In all cases: documentation of your attempts to resolve the issue with the professional.
- You follow our claim resolution policies, work with us in good faith, and permit the professional to attempt to resolve the problem prior to contacting Networx and, as reasonably requested by Networx, after you submit your claim.
- By submitting a claim, you are allowing Networx and, if necessary, an independent expert in the field to review your claim and assist you in the process of resolving the issue with the home pro and recouping your loss.
- In the rare case that a solution cannot be reached between you and the contractor, Networx will provide you up to $1,000 (not to exceed the original price paid to the contractor) to help offset any loss. For example, we can help pay towards having another home pro replace or repair damaged items, or towards paying your costs of litigation if you decide to pursue the pro in court.
- You (the “Customer”) abide by the below-listed Additional Terms and Conditions.
ADDITIONAL TERM AND CONDITIONS
Relationship of parties: The relationship of Networx and Customer established by The Networx Concierge Guarantee is limited to business and client. Neither party is an employee, agent, partner, or joint venture of the other. Neither party shall make any representations, warranties, or covenants, or assume or create any obligations, on the other party’s behalf. Each party shall be solely responsible for the actions of its respective employees, agents, affiliates, and representatives.
Use of Customer information; contact: Networx may share Customer’s name and contact information with its Selected Contractors. By entering into The Networx Concierge Guarantee, Customer agrees that Networx or its affiliates may contact Customer as necessary, including through use of automatic dialing machines, text messages, etc.
Compliance with applicable laws: All Selected Contractors have committed to complying with all state and federal laws. To the extent a Selected Contractor fails to do so, Customer agrees that any liability shall rest solely with the Selected Contractor, not Networx. This includes, but is not limited to, any purported violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. § 227), and its implementing regulations adopted by the Federal Communications Commission (47 CFR Parts 64, 68), as amended from time-to-time (collectively, the “TCPA”), and any other applicable state and federal laws.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY NETWORX ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND NETWORX DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED (EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW), OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE NETWORX CONCIERGE GUARANTEE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL NETWORX BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE LOSSES OR DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER ARISING, WHETHER BY REASON OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER NETWORX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT SUCH DAMAGES MAY ARISE, OCCUR OR RESULT.
Binding: The Networx Concierge Guarantee shall be binding on the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
No third party beneficiaries: No person other than the parties to The Networx Guarantee shall receive or be entitled to any right or benefit under The Networx Concierge Guarantee, and no person other than the parties shall be obligated as a result of The Networx Concierge Guarantee or the services to be provided hereunder.
Modification by Networx: The Networx Concierge Guarantee may be modified from time-to-time by Networx only, and Customer will be notified of any material modification.
Integration: The Networx Concierge Guarantee, including these Additional Terms and Conditions, contains all of the agreements, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties and covenants between the parties related to The Networx Concierge Guarantee, and accurately sets forth their respective rights, dues and obligations to each other. Unless set forth herein, all prior agreements, negotiations, or representations concerning its subject matter not expressly set forth herein are of no effect.
Choice of law and venue: The Networx Concierge Guarantee shall be interpreted, enforced and governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. In the event that any litigation related to or arising from, under or connection with The Networx Concierge Guarantee is commenced, the parties agree that venue will lie exclusively in the Superior Court of Fulton County, Georgia, and the parties waive any objection to personal jurisdiction or to venue in these courts for any such action.
Termination: Customer may terminate The Networx Concierge Guarantee by email to email@example.com or by contacting the Customer Service department at (888) 612-8043. Networx may terminate The Networx Concierge Guarantee by contacting Customer in writing.