Main Services: Complete Residential and Commercial Interior/Exterior Remodeling
SanBury Construction LLC is a licensed general contracting company offering construction services in ALL phases of Residential & Commercial Interior and Exterior construction.
SanBury Constructions offers SAFETY, QUALITY, and PROFESSIONAL workmanship from the beginning pre phases of your project to the final certificate of completion and the quality report signed by you the customer.
SanBury Construction offers services specializing in Residential and Commercial Roofing with a manufacturers (CERTAINTEED Products) Certification ranked as one of the top 3% of construction companies Certified as a Master Shingle Applicator and Shingle Quality Specialist in PA, NJ, and Delaware.
SanBury Offers exceptionally skilled services in Siding, Gutters, Fabricated Metal Fascia, Framing (rough and finish), concrete, paving, stucco, bricklaying, Foundations, and waterproofing.
SanBury also provides services in finished carpentry work specializing in bathroom and kitchen remodeling, additions and buildouts, finish special trim work, windows, doors, interior painting, cabinets, and flooring.
Service Area: Shoemakersville, Bechtelsville, Virginville, Mertztown, Mount Aetna, Hamburg, Mohnton, New Berlinville, Pine Forge, Shartlesville, Kempton, Bowers, Boyertown, Bernville, Limekiln, Monocacy Station, Robesonia, Strausstown, Blandon, Morgantown, Leesport, Elverson, Womelsdorf, Bethel, Wernersville, Lyon Station, Topton, Birdsboro, Rehrersburg, Douglassville
What sets us apart from other contractors: SanBury Construction is a leader in providing value-added construction services to our customers by creating a SUCCESSFUL partnership with them throughout the construction process. Our pledge is to establish a lasting relaionship with our customers by exceeding thier expectations and gaining thier trust through exceptional performance by every member on our construction team.
We are best known for: Being small enough to pay complete attention to every detail - and BIG enough to Deliver!
4 ReviewsReview Me
Work Description: Roof/BathroomComments: I hired Sandbury Construction to repair/remodel the roof and bathroom of my home. If you’re looking for quality work and excellent communication Sandbury Construction is absolutely the company you want to hire. The owner, Manny, will work closely with you to ensure he understands your vision and your vision comes to life. He is flexible and always available to answer questions. If you are looking for GREAT quality and comparable prices Sandbury Construction is your one stop shop. Thank you Manny!!!
Work Description: Leak Detection/RepairComments: Our appointment is tomorrow
Work Description: Roof Repair - Asphalt ShingleComments: We waited 4 days for a response from Sanbury Constructiion. Someone came, evaluated the situation and promised to get back to us that same evening. It has now been almost a week. So far, no one has responded so we found another local contractor. Please do not suggest or send any more emails.
Work Description: SanBury Construction LLC…HORIFIC Time Management/Professionalism/CommunicationComments: As a consumer, I feel it is my duty to let others know about the horrible experience we had with SanBury Construction LLC. Manuel Sanchez, owner of SanBury Construction LLC, stated that a new flat roof on our house would take 3 days.
• Start date of roof repair: 11/20/20.
• FIRST Leak: 11/23/20 - middle bedroom into our kitchen.
• SECOND Leak: 11/26/20 - middle bedroom into our kitchen. (Picture attached)
• 12/3/20: Roof finished (not the inside of the house damage)
• 12/6/20: While my husband was putting lights on our house, he discovered a huge pond of water on our roof. We reached out to Manny about the ponding and he said, “When I did your roof, I noticed no evidence of the water until I received your text.” He said the ponding was due to a framing issue.
This is a lie because he was fully aware of the issue when he came out in June to give us a quote. (Picture with his notes is attached).
• 12/9/20: New gutters installed.
• 12/28/20: Huge metal piece came off the roof and flew into our yard. (Picture Attached)
• 12/29/20: Tarp put on roof to cover where metal piece came off. Same day Manny stated that once the New Year arrives he will be putting our house on “emergency repair and service…I will be discounting you the remaining balance of $797.00 and giving you all new trimming and clip on metal coping along with us adding a taper edge to the roof. That water pondage is definitely unacceptable.”
• 1/18/2021: We had to follow-up with Manny to see when he was going to finish the roof.
• 2/10/2021: Manny said that he will receive the metal piece from the supplier on March 3, 2021.
• 3/9/2021: Manny confirmed crickets were in and they are ready to move forward.
• 3/17/2021: We had to follow-up with Manny for the install of the metal facsia and the cricket.
• THIRD Leak: 3/30/21 - Middle bedroom into our kitchen. (Picture attached)
• 4/5/21 – 4/14/21: Repairs of third leak inside our house.
Numerous inconsistencies with the scope of work compared to what was said in person or through text message. I laugh at Manny’s website where he states: “…to produce a quality product that is completed on time, on budget, and to provide our clients with a great construction experience that exceeds their expectations.” During this 6-month job, we had 3 leaks from our roof that went into our middle bedroom down to the kitchen. How would you feel if it was raining in your middle bedroom at 4:00 a.m. on Thanksgiving morning? My husband and I were told arrival for the beginning of the roof repair would begin each day around 8:00 a.m. each day. Every day they would come around 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or sometimes they wouldn’t come at all.
I want the next person that needs to install a new roof on their house to think twice before they hire SanBury Construction LLC. If you want to deal with someone who likes to overpromise, underdeliver, and overtalk you every step of the way, then Manny Sanchez is your guy. If you want someone that listens to your needs, completes the job in a reasonable (or promised) amount of time, and dependable then I STRONGLY encourage you to look for another roofing company.
Even now, after spending over $13,000.00, when it rains, we still worry and expect to see a leak somewhere in our house. No peace of mind!
On their website: “SanBury strives on exceeding customer satisfaction through transparency and honesty every step of the project.” They do not do this; this is a lie.
Overall experience was horrible.
Certainteed master shingle applicator, certainteed shingle quality specialist
Contractor Registration Number in PA :
24/7 Emergency Service
Beat Or Match Price
Free In-home Estimate
Locally-owned & Operated
Protective Gear Used
Se Habla Español