Main Services: Water Restoration-Remediation/Water Damage/Water Removal
WE ACCEPT ALL CREDIT CARDS & WORK WITH ALL MAJOR INSURANCE COMPANIES!
• A professional pre-inspection of all affected areas
• Employ special techniques for proper water extraction
• Detailed analysis using specialized equipment
• Prompt removal of affected water-damaged materials
• Provide a thorough cleanup & apply an antibacterial agent, if requested
• Prepare property for the restoration process (that can include pack-out & pack -in)
Pinnacle Restoration Specializes In Structural Drying
You never know when water damage could strike your home or business property. All it takes is a leaky pipe, a backed-up sink or toilet, a leaky water appliance, or any number of catastrophes. Whatever the cause, you need structural drying to help get your home or business routine back to normal with minimal time & money put into the restoration process.
What is Structural Drying?
In the past, water damage meant removing & disposing of belongings. It meant ripping out carpet & padding & removing sections of the wall to pinpoint moisture pockets & structural damage. This old-fashioned process was time-consuming, expensive, & did little to prevent subsequent damage & harmful mold growth. (Did you know that after a water infestation, mold can begin growing within 72-hours?? That's why you need professionals like Pinnacle to dry your structure.)
The Four Principles of Structural Drying
Structural drying is an improved solution. Instead of merely letting things dry on their own, this process employs certain principles to dry a structure quickly & effectively. These principles include:
• Using today's technology with hand-tools that pinpoint the water leak source
• Actively extracting water with special tools
• Evaporating moisture with air movers
• Dehumidifying the air to prevent secondary damage from occurring
• Maintaining the ideal temperature for evaporation & dehumidification
In a nutshell, structural drying is a progressive approach & solution to water damage that quickly & efficiently restores your property to its original state.
What are the Benefits of Structural Drying?
Why is it so important to respond as quickly as possible to water damage in your home or business? Consider the following benefits of structural drying:
• Saves time: As a home or business owner, there's nothing more valuable than recovering from a disaster quickly & resuming normal life. Most structures can be completely dried out within three to four days with our proper equipment & processes.
• Saves money: It's important to get your home or business up & running again without spending a lot of money on the restoration process. Pinnacle Restoration professionals are trained in drying techniques & have learned how water exposure negatively impacts various materials. That means, after a quick situation briefing, we have a clear understanding of what the job will entail & can apply efficient practices from the start to ensure savings. Structural drying can even reduce your insurance claims, which may keep your premiums from rising despite the disaster.
• Creates a healthier, safer environment: Fast-drying prevents lingering moisture from causing mold growth, which deteriorates air quality & causes health problems. (Please let us know if someone in your home suffers from auto-immune issues so we can take proper steps.)
• Minimizes replacement costs: The faster you act, the less likely you will have to replace expensive structural components.
• Reduces stress: A problem quickly remedied is one that produces less stress. & that's the bottom line - getting your life back to normal.
• Focuses on complete structural drying: Too many solutions focus only on drying carpet & carpet padding. Structural drying takes every building element into account to ensure drying the affected area doesn't lead to excess moisture in other locations due to poor dehumidification.
The Technology Behind Structural Drying
Structural drying incorporates new technologies that aggressively & thoroughly mitigate water damage situations. These technologies include:
• Approved standards regarding the amount of drying equipment needed
• Scientifically proven methods based on psychrometrics (the science of drying)
• Techniques that eliminate the need for biocide in clean water damage situations
• Humidity charts & moisture mapping to establish that the structure is truly & thoroughly dry
• Digital pictures that show the structure before & after water mitigation
• Documentation that shows structural materials have been restored to their original condition
• Techniques that allow for less manipulation of contents
To learn more about structural drying, or to schedule an appointment to utilize the service for your home or business, please contact Pinnacle Restoration today at (702)203-4047.
Why should I call Pinnacle Restoration?
We are a professional water damage restoration company with trained technicians, specialized cleaners & antimicrobial agents, & extraction, drying, dehumidifying & moisture measuring equipment.
Sadly, there are some people who believe they can handle the dryout process themselves to save money. However, if you are one of these people, you may actually end up spending more in the end. The technology & methodology we use to dry your structure works much faster & more thoroughly than do-it-yourself methods that use a wet/dry vac. These are a few things to keep in mind if you decide to proceed with the work yourself:
Depending on the category of water, potentially harmful contaminants & pathogens may be present. Our technicians wear personal protective equipment to keep themselves safe while working. If the affected area is not back to its dry standard quickly, mold can develop in as little as 72 hrs. It's difficult to determine the moisture content in a material without the proper meters that we use. Your hand is a very bad gauge of moisture because the human body consists of over 60% water already. Just because a surface feels dry to your hand doesn't mean it is at its dry standard, or dry enough to prevent mold growth from occurring.
In the end you will save time, money, & property by calling Pinnacle Restoration at (702)203-4047 as soon as possible.
What sets us apart from other contractors: We are a family-owned & operated company. Our technicians are professionals in their area of expertise and as Owner & Field Project Manager, Joahn Ogawa leaves NO margin for error.
We are best known for: Quickly responding to consumers dealing with water damage/remediation. We pride ourselves on restoring affected area quickly, safely and in a timely manor.
3 ReviewsReview Me
Work Description: Flooded 1st floor... Pinnacle to the rescue!Comments: On February 2nd, I went downstairs to get my coffee & there was water all through the laundry Room, kitchen & dining room. Needless to say, I was in a panic. We have an option on our home so I called our landlord & she contacted PINNACLE RESTORATION & they came right over. At first they could not find out where the leak was. Our town home is attached to 3 other units. It's a fourplex... One right next door to us & two behind us. To make a very, very long story short, our neighbor directly behind us had a slab leak & didn't know it.
Thank God we had renter's insurance because they had to take all the appliances & put them in the garage; remove all the bottom cupboards because they had to be re-done. They put the refrigerator in the living Room & the rest of the furniture from the dining room & living room & began a process of tearing up the tile. They discovered that whoever lived there before us put tile on top of linoleum & the water got underneath the linoleum. So they had to jackhammer the laundry Room, kitchen, dining room & living room tile as well as the downstairs bath. They put up dehumidifiers & blowers as well as air circulators & all of them were very, very loud! But they did the job of drying out the entire downstairs in five days.
We could not cook or do laundry & we could not live downstairs. So for the first few days we lived on takeout food & ended up eating meals in our bedroom. Not fun! I contacted our renter's insurance (USAA who I absolutely love & totally recommend!!!) & I'm very grateful we had the best policy around.
We stayed in several hotels while everything was being re-done, & the PINNACLE team was on top of everything. It took four months for us to get back to normal & believe me, it was NOT PINNACLE'S fault! Our neighbor's insurance company as well as the owner's insurance company always took two or more weeks to approve each step. Joahn & the team was so frustrated but said it was normal procedure when dealing with the insurance companies...
All things considered it could have been worse. It could be worse if our landlady did not have insurance & if we did not have renters insurance & if our neighbor was not insured. We now have a newly revamped first floor with new kitchen cupboards & granite counter tops as well as all new tile throughout the entire first floor.
Thanks to Joahn Ogawa, the owner of PINNACLE RESTORATION who is an absolutely awesome person & her team of experts. All of them were courteous, respectful, patient & talented. Each of them knew what they were doing & they did it well.
I hope we never need them again, but at the first sign of anyone having problems, we will HIGHLY RECOMMEND PINNACLE RESTORATION! They are awesome!!!
North Las Vegas NV
Work Description: Flush handlesComments: Punctual and honest and did not try to rip me off.I'm hiring them for more jobs in my house.
Work Description: Jason repaired water damage.Comments: I am definitely happy with his work.
SECRETARY OF STATE- CERTIFICATE OF EXISTENCE WITH STATUS IN GOOD STANDING