Main Services: We are your home and small business electrical service contractor and Generac generator installer. If its electrical, we can do it. If its a generator we can install and service it. Call us today!
Your Hometown Electrician and Generator Specialist
Hi my name is Andy Velopulos and I’m the owner of Kite And Key Electric and GeneratorX. Are you looking for an electrician and generator installer you can trust? One that is dependable, professional and will show up on time. Kite And Key Electric is offering you “Your Electrician.” We know how frustrating it can be when searching for a professional tradesmen. You ask yourself, can you trust them, will they finish the job, will they do what I ask in a professional manner. Here at Kite And Key Electric, we ask you to give us 1% of your trust, and we’ll prove the other 99%. We offer all electrical services, have a BBB A rating, and install Generac Generators. If its electrical in your home or small business, we can take care of it. Any repair, upgrade, or remodel can be done by “Your Electrician” from Kite And Key Electric. And as the owner, I am always available when you need to speak with me. Call us Today.
We are proud to offer GeneratorX, powered by Kite And Key Electric. We are a Generac dealer and factory trained to service and maintain your Generac generator. Don't be caught without power again. We will help you get the exact generator you need with our electrical and gas survey. Call us for free and get many options to provide comfort and peace of mind. Check out www.GeneratorX.biz for more info.
We are experienced in all age homes, but want to point out we also specialize in historic homes. There are many generations of wiring and electrical protection systems, and we know how to maintain, replace, and or upgrade them all. You can trust your historic home to us.
We have a lot of more information to share with you. Please visit our website to get to know us and see that we are serious about providing quality and exceptional service.
For more reviews look us up on Google and YP.com
4 ReviewsReview Me
Work Description: Added circuits and upgraded wiring for mircowave and pool.Comments: Professsional, punctual, honest, fair and excellent work. They even cleaned and swept up after the work. Amazing. We would HIGHLY recommend Andy and his company for any electical work you may have. First rate!!
Work Description: gave estimate on disconnect electical services from office trailer and securing wires for transportComments: he keep me informed and was on time to met me at site.
Work Description: He had to put a line in for the power of my furnace and switched some wires around.Comments: Andy is a great guy. I had an instant re-pore with him. He is very good at what he does and is very accomplished. I would absolutely recommend him.
Work Description: Foyer, dining room, mud room lighting installationComments: Andy is a great electrician who does quality work. He is prompt, courteous and is passionate about his profession. Will call again.
Master Electrical License in MD :