Main Services: Tree trimming and removal
Description: The right crew with the right equipment
Service Area: Antioch, Brentwood, Castalian Springs, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Gladeville, Hendersonville, Hermitage, Lascassas, La Vergne, Lebanon, Madison, Mount Juliet, Murfreesboro, Nolensville, Norene, Old Hickory, Smyrna, Watertown, Whites Creek, Nashville
3 ReviewsReview Me
Work Description: Landscape Design/Install
Work Description: Landscape Design/InstallComments: Jose and his team did a wonderful job clearing out our old gardens, planting new gardens, trimming and removing trees and improving the drainage in both our front and back yard. Our yard looks great, I would definitely hire them again in the future!
Work Description: LandscapingComments: I would like to provide a review of this company, but will start off by saying that I failed to do due diligence in reviewing the comments on this company and just relied on the fact they were listed on the Home Advisor website. In retrospect, I wish I had read the reviews. So my fault. I’m hoping that others will be smarter than me and read my review, which is more or less a list of the extremely disappointing things that happened to us from this vendor.
1. They didn’t show up for our original date to bid project. I had to call the company and he apologized for not coming so I gave him another opportunity as he was so insistent that he would do a great job.
2. When he did reschedule, he came into my house a dragging mud throughout my house from his shoes.
3. Planted the wrong jasmine. This company has no understanding of plants and the differences. He planted a ground cover jasmine when he should have planted a climbing jasmin. He didn’t know the difference. I had to do the research for him. They still have not replaced the Jasmine.
4. He brought family members to the work sight, which created a liability to me as a home owner. What if they got injured. This alone should scare you as a customer.
5. They used my equipment like my pool brush to clean mud from my patio that they spread all over. They used my hose to spray the mud of the deck most of which went into the pool. I have pictures of all of this.
6. They dropped muddy rakes and equipment into my brand new pool. It was disgustingly cloudy. They said the chlorine will clean it? Really?
7. They scratched my brand new pool deck in more than 10 places by doing construction on my deck. The deck had a special coating, which they totally disregarded. I have several pictures.
8. Originally he did not deliver on our agreed design claiming that by adding a new item during the bidding process meant he had to remove other things we wanted. Only problem is he did not communicate those changes to us and when we brought them up they insisted it was a miscommunication on our part.
9. On many occasions he said he would come and do work but he would never show up and would not call.
I literally would have to call and remind him the night before about his promise to come finish the job. He would say he was coming, but never would. I cannot tell you how many promises were broken.
10. He would say that he paid a certain amount of money for plants but later we would find those same plants at local stores for more than half what he quoted us. Always ask for receipts for purchased plants.
I reviewed a few of the five star ratings this company has received and I’m completely surprised as my experience with them was horrible. This company has no idea about what it means to be professional so I can’t help but think the other 5 star ratings are fake. Constantly throughout the process they kept reiterating that it is their goal to get a five star rating. They were so interested in the five star rating that they lost track of what it meant to provide great customer service. I spent $6000 on this project and i can guarantee you that I did not get what I paid for. So I guess you could say that our failure to do better research resulted in this outcome and we deserve it. The reason I’m posting this review is because I don’t want anyone else to have the experience that we had. People, do your research, get every detail in writing, but if you are smart, do not use this company.