Networx Pro

Eclipse Construction

Main Services: General Contractors

Description: Eclipse - Feder Construction is a trusted construction company in Los Angeles that specializes just about anything that can increase the look, value and feel of your Home.

Our team of Highly Trained Experts provide General Contracting, FULL remodels (Kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, basements, attics etc..) ADU's (Additional Dwelling unit's) Remodels, Second story addition's, Patios, Sun Rooms, Gazebo's, Garage builds, Framing, Vinyl windows,, Power washing, Gutter removal, Solar Panel cleaning, Stain removal, and much...much more. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality services that meet the unique needs of each of our clients to build an ongoing relationship, so that we are the ones you call when something needs fixing or when you plan on expanding!

Our precise work, the combined experience and work ethic of our crew is hard to match. Our "prices and job times" may surprise you, in the best possible way! Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%.

Service Area: Glendale, Newhall, Verdugo City, Brandeis, Van Nuys, Moorpark, Panorama City, Oak Park, North Hills, La Canada Flintridge, Santa Monica, Winnetka, Valencia, Sun Valley, Canoga Park, Topanga, Thousand Oaks, Encino, North Hollywood, West Hills, Canyon Country, Los Angeles, Burbank, Reseda, Culver City, Sylmar, Montrose, Tarzana, Simi Valley, Valley Village

What sets us apart from other contractors: We have seen just about everything in the Contractor world.. We know the importance of doing the job right THE FIRST TIME! And we are not happy, until you are!

We are best known for: We are best known for the Quality, work ethic and Craftsmanship of the work we provide. We take great Pride in the work we have done all over Los Angeles, CA.. Give us a chance to us show YOU why!

See More
Load more photos
Get Free Quotes
  • Service Needed
  • Zip Code
Get quotes from qualified local contractors
  • Share
  • Website
  • Additional Website
  • CA Remodeling License in CA :
    #1040051
    CA Flooring License in CA :
    #1040051
    CA Painters License in CA :
    #1040051
    CA Roofers License in CA :
    #1040051
    CA Siding License in CA :
    #1040051
    CA Stucco in CA :
    #1040051
    CA Windows License in CA :
    #1040051
  • 1 Year Guarantee
    Eco-friendly
    Family-owned & Operated
    Financing Options
    Free Consultation
    Free In-home Estimate
    Guaranteed Repairs
    Maintaining Distance
    Military Discount Available
    No-contact Payments
    On-time Guarantee
    Parts & Labor Guarantee
    Protective Gear Used
    Video Appointments
    Workmanship Guarantee