Main Services: Custom Concrete , Paving & Landscaping design
CONTRACTOR NO LONGER IN OUR NETWORK
Concrete construction excelling and exceeding industry Standardards in the Concrete World , With Decade + in experience
What sets us apart from other contractors: Attention to detail With help of the best skilled artisans
We are best known for: Stamped Concrete,paving and Custom carpentry
8 ReviewsReview Me
Elmwood Park IL
Work Description: Concrete drivewayComments: Great service
Work Description: New sidewalk
Work Description: Stamped patio and stairsComments: Renovated our backyard with new stamped patio , landing and steps looks phenomenal
Rolling Meadows IL
Work Description: Front StoopComments: Iran came out fast for an estimate and explained everything that needed to be done for the project. He was very prompt in responses and answered any questions I had about the project. Easy to work with and completed the project on time.
Work Description: Concrete jobComments: They did a pretty good job. Would recommend them to everyone I know
Work Description: Concrete drivewayComments: Reliable, dependable and good overall quality
Work Description: Concrete drivewayComments: Excellent service, and reasonable prices , came out within a week of our estimate, removed driveway and poured new one 5in thick with ozinga quality is great and so is finish , definitely recommended
Work Description: Concrete Driveways/Floors - InstallComments: Do not use Iran! Terrible service, communication and sloppy work. We are so unhappy we picked Iran! We should have paid more for quality service. I wouldn’t recommend him to anyone! Save yourself from our experience and pick a different company. I wish I could upload photos to show the quality of his work.
This has been our awful experience.
1. Said he was starting Monday evening. Did not show.
2. The communicated start time Tuesday was 7:30am day 1. Arrived 10:45 with no communication of being late
3. Wood steps removed and not disposed of. Thus pile is still sitting in our yard with nails dangerous for our kids. It was discussed many times this was quoted and paid for disposal.
4. Side slab was not the dimensions asked for. He said he didn’t have enough material. Not our problem and not an excuse
5. Side slab is visually unlevel and told it was because water run off. Understandably one inch grade for runoff not 3 plus inches this was an excuse for sloppy work
6. Rocks/gravel all over the yard. Hours of picking up rocks. Dangerous for the lawn mower to go over
7. Concrete tools were washed off in the gutter so the gutter is not covered in concrete
8. Gravel all over driveway. Should have been swept up after
9. Tools left on job site
10. Landscaping rocks were taken from the backyard from our own 5 gallon bucket and wheel barrel. I pointed this out and he offered to replace. I declined the replacement bc it was the principle of taking things from the customers house. Why would you be touching anything that is not yours?
11. Said he was coming back to dispose of stairs and clean and did not show after 5 plus times reaching out
12. Left a 5 gallon bucket of concrete by our wood pile with logs covering it. Purposely trying to hide it?
13. Left wood forms on side slab - small pieces drilled to the fence
14. It’s Thursday so over a week and 2 days from job start. Wood pile is still here. No communication and not picking up my calls called once and he answered and as soo as I said my name he hung up.
15. We were offered California finish - picture frame edging - we agreed that looks nice so yes please. However there is no picture frame edging visible at all. We had solid brushed concrete… so did he just forget? When I questioned him he said you’ll be able to see it once it dries more. Bold faced lie
I am so confused how a simple concrete job could go so poorly and how simple communication could be so hard. Save yourself and go elsewhere.
1 Year Guarantee
24/7 Emergency Service
Beat Or Match Price
Family-owned & Operated
Free In-home Estimate
Locally-owned & Operated
Parts & Labor Guarantee
Se Habla Español