Posted by Chaya Kurtz |
Apr 18, 2013
13 Reasons to Love Gardening
I love gardening. You love gardening. Here's why we all love gardening.
1. Because seeds are rad.
2. Because crocuses bloom early.
3. Because fairies live in gardens.
4. Because gardens attract butterflies.
5. Because it gives you an excuse to wear garden clogs.
6. Because it is fun to say "sphagnum".
5. Because worms are squiggly, wiggly, and they make compost!
6. Because gardens give you a place to sit and relax.
7. Because raised beds allow you to garden almost anywhere.
8. Because it's your garden, and you can do what you want to do.
9. Because where else will you put your fire pit?
10. Because roses smell like roses.
10. Because you can grow pounds of food in a square foot garden.
11. Because dogs like gardens, too.
12. Because gardening is muy caliente!
13. Because of guys like this.