"Our mission is to provide the best home improvement experience, stress free."
Product Owner Open Position Full TimeApply for This Job
Our Company was built and continues to grow through the efforts of individuals who believe in choosing success every day--who will set goals only to plan on exceeding them. We are a coach centric environment where we have fun, work hard, and most of all celebrate our successes.
Who You Are:
You will work closely with the the product team to develop and review our product offerings. You will use your ability to stay organize to create a roadmap and ensure requirements of the product development are met.
- Responsible for aspects of product development and changes
- Assist with development of processes and specification requirements
- Interact with clients and outside vendors to assist with product and business needs
- Regularly perform research analysis with customers and clients to generate strategies to improve market position, improve quality and/or increase revenue
- Develop and execute product research plans to provide feedback and deliverables
- Conduct interview surveys, focus groups, etc
- Create internal communications for product launch and updates
- Assist marketing team with messaging to external clients and/or customers in regards to our services
- Develop and maintain product roadmap as well as the database with product specifications
- Establish and maintain relationships with product team to help facilitate the timely completion of projects
- Support the growth, development and collaboration of the larger company mission in regards to product
What Makes You InnovativeOur headquarters will soon relocate from Sandy Springs to the heart of Buckhead. You will have the opportunity to be one of the first hires to join us in our fantastic new offices. We are a company that values the growth and development of our employees! As part of the Networx family, you will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Matching 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Friday Breakfast and semi-annual company events
- Paid major holidays, vacation and personal time
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Close proximity to MARTA
Inside Sales Representative Open Position Full TimeApply for This Job
Are you competitive in nature? Do you enjoy working in a team environment where your work directly impacts your paycheck? Networx would love to hear from you. Since 2005, we've been helping home improvement contractors generate new business, by connecting them to consumers looking to hire. We pride ourselves on delivering an outstanding service and providing our employees with the tools and training they need to be successful, enjoy financial security, and a great career. Come and be part of our company's bustling headquarters, and grow your success with us!
Do you have what we're looking for?
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree, two years of college and two years of people experience, or four years of outbound sales experience
What our Inside Sales Representatives do:
- Cold calling with possibility of managing potential inquiries
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Apply Networx sales process
- Adhere to quality assurance policies and procedures
Compensation and Perks:
- $29,000 Base + commission paid bi-weekly
- Potential to earn 60-70k in first 12 months
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays.
- Comprehensive, paid training and on-boarding
- Ability to use MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Windows, MS-Outlook and the internet effectively
- Needs to be organized and fluent in English.
- Needs to be willing to think outside the box
- Needs to be able to rapidly learn and apply instructions quickly
We are looking for a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, Business to Business closer. Our sales force is the lifeblood of our aggressively growing company. You will be responsible for the daily cold calling with the potential to move toward day-to-day management of prospective client inquires. Organization and a strong attention to detail are crucial to your success in this fast-paced business. Our reps stop at nothing to close business, offer solutions and solve problems for our client's diverse customer generation needs. This isn't your mamma's sales team, if you're not to be challenged daily, please don't apply.
- Competitive atmosphere
- Family environment
- Seeing results from the work you put in
- That your opinion matters
- Lots of opportunity for career growth
- Providing industry leading training. You will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
- Teaching people how to be more successful in life and business, not just sales
- Listening to great minds like you
- Recognizing you for your excellence, and impact
- Giving back to our community monthly