Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Tucker, WV.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Tucker, WV are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsTucker, WV electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Tucker County, WV
Offering residential and commercial electrical solutions throughout North Central West Virginia. All electricians are licensed & insured and all work is backed by our 1 Year Workmanship Guarantee! Owner, Travis Hudson, has over 15 years experience and is a WV licensed Master Electrician. License #: ...
Articles and Tips
Most Americans depend on electricity to keep our houses functioning normally. Electric lighting can be... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000