Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Harrison, WV.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Harrison, WV are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsHarrison, WV electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Harrison County, WV
Offering residential and commercial electrical solutions throughout North Central West Virginia. All electricians are licensed & insured and all work is backed by our 1 Year Workmanship Guarantee! Owner, Travis Hudson, has over 15 years experience and is a WV licensed Master Electrician. License #: ...
Articles and Tips
“Clean my appliances?” you may ask. “I thought they were supposed to make life easier,... Read More
The electrical control panel, or "breaker box," is the heart and mind of your home’s electrical... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000