Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Columbia, WI.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Columbia, WI are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsColumbia, WI electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Columbia County, WI
WireOne was founded in 2009, and since then, we've remained dedicated to the same singular goal: providing our customers with the absolute best electrical services possible. Along with premier electrical workmanship, we also provide our customers in the Des Moines area with trustworthy professional...
Articles and Tips
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000