Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Mason, WA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Mason, WA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsMason, WA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Mason County, WA
MPAC -Is a full-service Electrical Contractor with a special focus on Control applications. Starting with the simplest of jobs -such as minor troubleshooting and repair, to new construction and remodeling. We offer these services for Residential, Commercial and Industrial clientele.
Articles and Tips
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000