Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Kitsap, WA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Kitsap, WA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsKitsap, WA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Kitsap County, WA
We at Evergreen Construction Group have been successfully handling all aspects of our Valued clients Electrical, Plumbing, Kitchen, bath, bedroom, garage, MIL, ADU Renovations in the greater puget sound area for over 20years. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service and quality wor...
Articles and Tips
Local Kitsap County, Washington Electricians
We are your Local Seattle Electrician For 10 years ESS Inc. has been serving the Seattle area. We specialize in all phases of electrical Service, from wiring new commercial buildings to large and smal...
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000