Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Rappahannock, VA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Rappahannock, VA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsRappahannock, VA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Rappahannock County, VA
Our Customers Welcome! Guaranteed Low Pricing! To provide all customers with the best knowledge and expertise available. On time delivery of service and guarantee of work. We do the work once the right way. To make sure our customer base and our reputation continues to grow. Higher standards, future...
Serving Your Electrical Needs To Provide Comfort To Your Home When it comes to finding an electrical contractor for your home, it is important to find contractors you can trust. For the past 25 years, our experienced electricians have served homeowners with efficient, quality-based electr...
Articles and Tips
Ceiling fans are back in a big way (and according to some folks, they never really left). These inexpensive,... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000