Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Pittsylvania, VA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Pittsylvania, VA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsPittsylvania, VA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Pittsylvania County, VA
Serving the Roanoke Area with Home Service Support for 20+ Years Southern Trust Home ServicesSouthern Trust Home Services works hard, every day, to make sure that our technicians stay current on new technologies and techniques for fast, reliable service and installation of your home's equipment. Sin...
Articles and Tips
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000