Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Caroline, VA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Caroline, VA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsCaroline, VA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Caroline County, VA
Our Customers Welcome! Guaranteed Low Pricing! To provide all customers with the best knowledge and expertise available. On time delivery of service and guarantee of work. We do the work once the right way. To make sure our customer base and our reputation continues to grow. Higher standards, future...
HMS (Hare Management Services) is a small family based operation that provides multiple services under one roof. We are a Class A Contractor, fully licensed and insured. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible in every situation and to complete all work and tasks in a timely profes...
Articles and Tips
Power outages are a fact of life in summer, when high demand overtaxes the grid or seasonal storms... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000