Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Cache, UT.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Cache, UT are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsCache, UT electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Cache County, UT
Master Electrical Service, Inc.
Serving Cache County, UtahGet Free Quotes »
About Us Located in Ogden and Spanish Fork, and serving the greater Salt Lake City area, we are a company of electrical contractors specializing in service and repair. Customer service is our top priority. We are locally owned and operated. Master Electrical Service has highly skilled elec...
License # 5685270-5501
Articles and Tips
Upgrade Your Home For Greater Energy Savings
Replacement windows can prevent energy from escaping your home. When considering upgrading your... Read More
How To Choose The Right Circuit Breaker
Circuit breakers are a very important part of electrical safety. They control the amount of electricity... Read More
DIY Electrical Work – Is It Worth It?
source: Flickr – Team Massachusetts Electricians are called in for all types of problems. Whether... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000