Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Trinity, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Trinity, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsTrinity, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Trinity County, TX
Articles and Tips
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000