Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Titus, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Titus, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsTitus, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Titus County, TX
We are a local electrical service that has been committed to serving the greater East Texas area for over ten years. Our crew is highly qualified being led by Hank Pavlovsky, a true Master of the trade. Our goal is to perform at the highest level while providing the best customer service experience ...
Articles and Tips
Homeowners seem to have a lot of questions about electrical work. This is partly because most people... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000