Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in San Jacinto, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in San Jacinto, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsSan Jacinto, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in San Jacinto County, TX
With several years of experience serving in the Houston, TX area, our expert technicians are incredibly well-trained to make sure you get the best of the best electrical service. We are fully licensed, bonded, insured, and have a 1-year warranty on all of our services. Our vehicles are fully stocked...
Articles and Tips
Even though today’s instant communication has made the globe seem smaller, there are still differences... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000